Directory Submission Service
Before we commence any link building campaign, we always start with a programme of directory submission – there are a large number of websites offering a directory method of displaying categorised websites, and we keep a constant eye on activities amongst these sites to ensure we have an up to date and extensive list of the directories which have the highest standing in the search engines as well as the best reputation amongst end users. Currently we have just over 6000 possible directory submission websites in our list, all of which we have personally vetted for search engine visibility, suitability to specific markets and for their positive effect on search engine positions.
Directory Submission Process
We also offer this service as a stand alone option to give new websites and sites which have previously struggled with their SEO a rapid, effective and long lasting boost. Of the 6000 sites we have, roughly 60% are general purpose and suitable for the vast majority of our clients sites. The remaining 40% are niche directories and from experience we normally target between a quarter and a half of these for any given project, giving us between 3750 and 4500 locations for our directory submission service. We work with you to craft a title and description of your website which will give you the best SEO benefit in combination with the highest chance of persuading human visitors to click through to your website.
We normally acheive a 70-75% success rate from our first round of directory submissions, and will then revisit the failed submissions before re-submitting in an attempt to maximise the effect of the process. In total this normally results in a total success rate of around 90%, giving you a minimum expectation of 3300+ new links being built by us.
Directory Submission Reports
When we have finished the directory submission process, we will send you a full, detailed report showing you every site we have submitted to (including those that failed), the link to the page displaying your link and also full access to the temporary email account for you to verify our work. The entire process normally takes 2-4 weeks and the SEO benefits are normally seen within 4-8 weeks. We also offer smaller packages for clients wishing to test our service, offering 500, 1000 or 2000 submissions. If you prefer we can offer guaranteed listings of 500, 1000 or 2000 links for a higher charge, where you can be certain of acheiving a set level of new links. Contact us today to discuss your requirements relating to the directory submission service.