Ipswich based SEO Services for business
- The Importance of SEO
- The Flosee Difference
- Our Services
- Why you need SEO
- Choose an SEO Company
- SEO Training
We work tirelessly for our clients, delivering visitors to your site that want the products or services you have to offer, and who are ready to buy. From keyword research through to ensuring your website has the right information to monitoring each and every search phrase we work on, at Flosee we are determined to make sure that the service we provide is the very best you can get from any SEO company. Accurate reporting, fully documented results and knowledgeable staff all combine to make sure that you are safe in our hands and that your business will benefit from choosing us as your search partner.
These are exciting times online, and growth in online sales has never been bigger. At Flosee we work every day with businesses in the UK and worldwide, and we know what it takes to build an effective website, engage your customers and perform well in the search engines using SEO. This holistic approach means that we can offer a true one stop shop for your business’ web needs, and you can be sure that every service we offer is of the highest quality.
The SEO industry is rife with claims of unbeatable results, guaranteed SEO positions and false promises. We don’t subscribe to any of these practices, and will give you a plain English, honest assessment of what we are likely to achieve for you with your budget. We would rather work with you for the next ten years on the basis of honest SEO advice and earned trust. Our SEO services are award winning, sustainable and proven to deliver a solid return on investment.
How to Choose Your SEO Company
As SEO is still a relatively new industry, there are still unfortunately some so called SEO experts who are providing sub-standard services and tainting the whole SEO profession. To help you steer clear of these SEO cowboys, simply follow these steps:
- SALES – how is this SEO agency promoting themselves? Is it using the techniques they are trying to sell to you? If not, steer clear unless you can see direct evidence that their own website SEO is worth using for your business.
- PROMISES – is the SEO company offering guarantees, unbelievable promises or spectacular growth forecasts? If so, chances are they are fly-by-nights, and should be avoided. A reputable SEO agency will always tell you that search engine optimisation is impossible to predict with 100% accuracy, and be honest with you about the timings of your campaign.
- STRATEGY – does the SEO company have a believable and checkable plan of action for your website’s search optimisation? How does this strategy fit in with the promises they have delivered?
- LANGUAGE – is the SEO agency trying to blind you with science? Are they using plain English and explaining to you in terms you are comfortable with WHAT they will be doing, HOW they will be doing it and HOW the results will be measured?
- TRACK RECORD – Always ask to see examples of their previous results and that they are happy for you to contact their clients to see if the promises the SEO consultancy are making are ones you can put faith in.
- PRESSURE SALES – If the SEO company is trying to pressure you into a sale, chances are that they are worried what you might find out given time. At Flosee we believe decisions are yours to make, in the time you choose to make them.
Most importantly, a good SEO company will always be completely upfront with you. Any questions you may have should be answered honestly in plain English and not jargonised. And you should be made to feel comfortable asking any of these questions. Having given you all this advice above, we hope that you feel comfortable enough to drop us a line, and ask us to look at how the Flosee service could benefit your website and help take your SEO to the next level…..
We offer a wide range of SEO services, but we know that some people will just want a bit of help along the way to doing their own SEO. Our SEO training comes in two forms – small group training days in Ipswich, Norwich and other locations around East Anglia, or one to one sessions tailored specifically to you and your business. Both varieties offer an insight into the world of SEO from a company that does it all day, every day.
We give you the tools you need to find out how you are already performing, what your competitors are doing that works, what Google is looking for from you and then how to implement a proven SEO strategy into your day to day operations of your business. Of course, if after all of this you would like us to do it for you, then we will be happy to do so – and you will be very well informed about what we are doing, meaning you will be able to tell exactly how well we are doing it for you!